Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday

Today I don't have much to say. Nothing much is happening anymore because we are almost done with school. Oh yea I am so happy because now I am passing calculus with a B after thinking I was going to fail now I am passing with a very good grade better than first semester. I don't really have final test well I do but they aren't test they are more like group projects. For English we have to do a very big project and the worst part is that we have to present it honestly I would've preferred to do an essay, I find that easier. For economics we are watching Wall-e and Monsters Inc. then we are going to do a poster but the whole class together. For ECS we have to do a final challenge it's a bit hard though. And I don't know if I will have a final for my fourth period.

No comments:

Post a Comment