Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday

Yay today is Friday again!!! I am so sleepy and hungry today!! I didn't eat breakfast because we didn't have any milk at home and I didn't eat at school because I don't like what they are giving today. Today I am staying after school to watch an Avengers movie with my friends I hope it is fun. I also want to go to the store to buy my mom something but I only have $3 maybe I can buy her a balloon or a rose. I also have to make her a card because I haven't had time to. Yesterday I took the AP Spanish test it was really easy except for the part where we had to record ourselves most of us couldn't work the machine and we couldn't hear the recording because there was a lot of people taking the test so it was hard to see and the microphone wasn't working. Have a great weekend everyone!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment