Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday

Sometimes I don't like to tell people that I want to be an Elementary School teacher because they say no that's not a good career. Then I start doubting myself and thinking if I should change my major but I don't know what else I could be. Is it really that bad to become a teacher now a days? Or is it just because they don't get paid much? I understand that a lot of teachers are getting fired but there always has to be teaches because there will always be children who need to learn. I think it's okay for a women to become a teacher because their husband will work and together they should have enough money to maintain the family. But I don't care what negative opinions people have to say I am going to accomplish my goal. Thank God there is people who will always support me along the way with their positive words of encouragement and I know I am not alone there is a lot of other people going into the educational field as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment