Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday

So today is parent conference and I am not looking forward to it because I still have an F for Calculus. He gave us back our make-up and I got a D isn't good but at least it isn't an F again. So I should currently have a D but when he checks yesterdays test I will have an F again. And he still needs to check last weeks test. I am so scared now I feel like I am not going to pass the class now. But I am not the only one struggling almost 90% of the class if failing. I don't understand how a guy who would always fall asleep in class, would never do his homework, and would hardly try on the test ended up passing the class with a C last semester and he is doing the same thing this semester thinking he is going to get a C again. I hope my teacher somehow helps us out or else I am doomed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment