Thursday, February 26, 2015

School

I think school is important for everyone because we learn important skills that will help us out in the future. Even though some classes do seem boring and it seems like we will never use what we are being taught we must still try hard because it's a requirement. I think that if a person knows that they don't want to continue in school and take a career then they should stop coming to school and just waist there time ditching classes and instead go out and find a job in which they will be working in for the rest of their lives. I am happy because we only have about 3 months left of school and this means I will graduate soon. I do plan to continue my career path at California State University, Northridge I know it's not the best college but it's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment